These are designed to be rugged production or testing units for each customers’ unique reqirements. Some of our customers use their vacuum chambers for degassing liquids and solids, EMI and altitude testing electronics, research, and development.
For true economy compare what we offer, These chambers are not cookware. We design rugged equipment for continuous use, with safety and a long life.
They are constructed of heavy aluminum alloy with clear top and bottom if the customer wants, or as shown below all metal for EMI testing electronics. A customer replaceable O-ring door/lid seal is employed to withstand repeated closings. All chambers are capable down to 29.92″ Hg or better (10-4 torr) dynamic vacuum.
- Custom Round sizes include:
- 4 , 5, 6 ,8 10, 12, 14, 18 inch or 24 inch approx. Inside Diameters
- Up to 24 inch Deep
- Need a larger vacuum chamber? – See our larger chamber
- Need a Vacuum Pump? See our Vacuum pumps
- Vacuum to 29.92 (Hg) or better under dynamic vacuum
- Vacuum gauge with a dial registering 0 to 30 inch of Mercury (Hg)
- Vacuum chamber connection, 3/4in. nptf x 3/4 inch hose barb provides quick connection to vacuum pump (optional)
- Vacuum ball valve for quick pump downs
- Vacuum Break needle Valve and internal diffuser with muffler, provides controled vacuum break
- Mounting: 4 point feet, for stabile operation
- Surfaces protected by PTFE non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- A full diameter clear window for viewing
- Heating systems consisting of an electric heater and temperature controller
- Brackets to support trays or racks
- Vacuum Sequencer and Cycle Timer with Vacuum Regulator
- Electronic feed-thru