The Abbess LED Vacuum Light Fixtures provide high-intensity light inside your chamber and systems. We can configure the LED vacuum light fixture to meet your needs whether it is complex light cycling or simply providing light to dark, hard-to-see areas of your chamber.
In a vacuum, the heat generated by electronics such as lights cannot dissipate through the air, thus making electronics susceptible to overheating while under vacuum. To prolong the lifespan of LED vacuum lights in your chamber or system, our engineers have designed heat sinks that enable the lighting fixture to effectively and efficiently transfer the heat through the walls. This design has enabled us to not only increase the overall lifespan of the fixture but also maintain a consistent vacuum testing environment.
- Models are available for all vacuum ranges, low vacuum to ultra-high.
- Color Temperatures avaliable: 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K
- Intensity: 14,000 – 21,000 LUX at one foot
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.5A max
- Output: 12 VDC, 3A max, 36W max
- Compatible with various electric feed-throughs.
If there are any other questions you may have you can discuss your needs with an Abbess sales engineer and your challenge can become our next accomplishment!