Call or email us with questions, configurations, or customizations
Phone: (508) 881 8811 • Fax: (508) 881 4884
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. For accurate quotes, please fill out the RFQ form or call/email us.
Medical Grade Vacuum Chambers
These vacuum chambers are designed to be a rugged unit in research, testing or production. Some of our customers find this to be a practical size for use in vacuum degassing of liquids, plastics resins, and blood products. This chamber is also used in vacuum drying samples and other materials where temperature and time are critical.
All chambers are vacuum tested to 29.92 inch(Hg) or better (10-4 torr) and should maintain this for its life dependent on seal condition and customer use.
Hard Coated Welded Aluminum or 304/316 Stainless Steel
|• Standards -from 4 inch up to 24 inch diameter and 24 inch deep
• Need a Smaller chamber? See our econo chamber
• Need a Larger chamber? See our big chambers
|Vacuum:||• Down to 29.92 inch(Hg) under dynamic vacuum|
• Need a Vacuum Pump? ask us about our oil-less pumps
|• Vacuum connection 1/4 inch nptf, located near lower flange
• Vacuum Gauge, Vacuum Break and fittings near top flange, with internal diffuser
|• Electronic vacuum cycle timer with manual override
• Stainless Steel Vacuum Gauge, Vacuum Break and fittings near top flange, with internal diffuser
• Heated/cooled shelves for keeping items at a controlled temperature
• Heated to + 200C or cooled to Cryogenic -196C/-320F
• Non-stick coating - Surfaces protected by a #8-403 Teflon coating
• Vacuum Regulator
• In vacuum, Rotary Mixing, Vibration/Shaking
• Shelf brackets for Trays or Heated Shelves
• Vacuum pumps and systems