Call or email us with questions, configurations, or customizations
Phone: (508) 881 8811 • Fax: (508) 881 4884
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. For accurate quotes, please fill out the RFQ form or call/email us.
Shipping – Claims for Damage or Shortage
Abbess Instruments makes a sincere effort to ensure your purchase is properly packed and all items listed on the packing slip are in fact enclosed with the shipment. The carrier is responsible for breakage in transit! Goods shipped by Abbess Instruments were delivered to the carrier in good condition. They were packed with great care using standard approved packaging methods. In the event that your purchase is damaged or if any items are missing, please follow the procedures below.
- All packaging material must be retained until the issue is resolved.
- Thoroughly search all packing material for missing items. Review your packing list for back ordered items and the manual for a list of items affiliated with your purchase.
- Contact Abbess Instruments immediately at 508-881-8811 with your shortage list.
- For damaged goods, contact the carrier damage inspector. Take a photographic record and hold original carton and merchandise for the inspector.
- Please notify Abbess Instruments immediately—(508) 881-8811.
- DO NOT return damaged goods to Abbess Instruments without authorization.
- DO NOT return goods that have not been inspected by the carrier.
- We are willing to assist you in every possible manner, but please be aware that if you fail to follow the above procedure, the freight carrier or Abbess Instruments may not honor your claim
This is a summary of the RMA procedure only. Refer to the/your Warranty for full details.
- Refer to your Abbess manual and verify that proper maintenance has been carried out and is up to date.
- Refer to your Abbess Warranty to ascertain whether the issue is likely to be warrantable.
- For service please request a return material authorization (RMA) number from abbess by calling 1-508-881-8811.
- After an RMA has been assigned, ship the unit, freight prepaid, in the original crating.