These vacuum chambers are designed to be rugged production or testing units for each customers’ unique requirements.
Interior of a vacuum chamber with shelves
Optionally, all Surfaces can be protected by FDA approved PTFE non-stick coating for easy cleaning and medical applications. Some of our customers use their vacuum chambers for degassing packaged products, liquids and solids, EMI and altitude testing electronics, research, and development.
For true economy compare what we offer. We design rugged equipment for continuous production use, with safety and a long life in mind. They are constructed of heavy aluminum, steel or stainless with optional medical grade PTFE non-stick coating. A customer-replaceable O-ring seal is employed to withstand repeated closings. Because of their failure rate, there are no L or U type gaskets or seals used. All chambers are capable down to 29.92 inches of mercury or better (10-4 torr) dynamic vacuum
||Aluminum or stainless steel
- Custom Cube sizes include:
- 14, 18, 24, 36, 48 inch Inside approx.
- Need a larger chamber? See our larger chamber
- Need a smaller chamber? See our smaller chambers
- Need a Vacuum Pump? This system can come standard with a complete vacuum system
- Stand – Chamber and vacuum system stand makes this a complete package solution to your vacuum requirements. Includes, secure 4 point leveling feet for stable operation and heavy duty casters for easy moving.
- Vacuum down to 29.92″ of Mercury (Hg) under dynamic vacuum
- Vacuum gauge with a dial registering 0 to 30″ of Mercury (Hg)
- Vacuum connection, 2″ nptf x 1-1/2″ hose barb provides quick connection to vacuum pump (optional)
- Vacuum solenoid ball valve for quick pump downs
- Vacuum Break needle Valve and internal diffuser with muffler, provides controled vacuum break
- All Surfaces protected by FDA approved PTFE non-stick coating for easy cleaning and medical applications
- Electronic vacuum controller, sequencer, timer, chart recorder with regulator and manual override
- A clear windows of various materials
- Heating and cooling systems with programable temperature controllers
- Brackets to support trays or racks
- Electronic feed-thru