These desiccators are made of polypropylene (PP) and Polycarbonate and can hold vacuum up to 740mm Hg for 24 hours without any greasing. The PP stopcock has a self-lubricating PTFE plug that works to create the vacuum, shut it off and release it. Grease should be applied on the flanges to make it air-tight.
Select from below to make a Complete Kit
Any questions please call 508-881-8811
Need to learn the Basics? Click here
Desiccator or Degassing System
- Degassing small items
- Ideal for drying
- 2 sizes to choose from.
Model 204 chamber – cost $139
size : 5.90(150mm)ID horz. at flange o-ring x 8.25(204mm) inch vert. max
Model 206 chamber – cost $189
Size : 9.44(240mm)ID horz. at flange o-ring x 12.4(315mm) vert. max
To make your system complete select a vacuum pump, filter, hose, gauge, valves – these items can be ordered with the chamber.
- General purpose
- LAV3 oil seal vane pump email@example.com/Hg – cost $595
- Dry pumps
See our standard vacuum pumps
- Exhuast Filter – oil mist filter with fittings for oil sealed pumps – cost $98
- Inline Filter for keeping dirt out of your vacuum pump- 10 um filter with fittings for hose – cost $49
- Hose for connecting chamber to pump – 3/8″ vacuum grade hose 6 ft long – cost $49
- Dryers are also optional for each chamber
Vacuum Control Manifold:
- Allows you finger tip control of the vacuum level and vacuum brake. simply cut your hose(3/8″) and insert the manifold.
- Includes vacuum Gauge – 0-30 inch of Hg, Metering flow control valve with fittings and hose fittings – cost $115.00