Call or email us with questions, configurations, or customizations
Phone: (508) 881 8811 • Fax: (508) 881 4884
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. For accurate quotes, please fill out the RFQ form or call/email us.
Design Review Process
Abbess follows a Design Approval Procedure for custom chambers/systems: The AutoCAD department works with customers in an incremental process during the Design Phase, to reach mutual understanding and agreement on the To-Be-Built system configuration.
- Abbess supplies a drawing package of general system design and a detailed list of items and functions (where applicable).
- Where applicable, the detailed list of items and functions will be used in the Manufacturer’s Acceptance Test.
- The Customer/End User reviews the drawing package and, if provided, the detailed list of items and functions.
- The Customer/End User can define any changes by mark-up on the drawings, and the detailed list of items and functions. If the changes are needed or ordered and are not included in the purchase order and/or abbess quote, a modified purchase order must be issued to cover the dollar amount of the changes.
The final stage is the actual Design Approval, which requires the customer to sign the Final Design Approval form. As per the Payment Terms, Abbess will not start ordering parts or manufacturing until it receives the signed form from the customer/end user, as well as any payment that is due with that final design approval. Failure to return design approval and/or remit payment in a timely manner will result in delay of delivery. The signature approves the design for manufacture, and attests that:
- the system as depicted in drawing(s) and described in quote/work order satisfactorily complies with the customer's specifications
- the Abbess system is fit for the intended usage
- it is understood that there are no agreements, guarantees, or understandings which are in conflict or inconsistent with this approval and attestation.