The CTC-2V is a custom designed water moisture sorption chamber. This cryostat allows a micro or other balance to measurement of changes in a sample’s weight due to the absorption, adsorption or desorption of moisture or gases in a controlled environment.
This cryostat CTC-2V is very useful in moisture analysis.
- Temperature range of -196°C to 600°C +/-1.5 degrees control
- Sample space can be pressurized to 95 PSI.
- Sample space may be filled with active or inert atmospheres
- Sample space may be fully evacuated
- KF or VCO vacuum flange to microbalance
- 1.50″ maximum sample tube diameter
- KF or VCO vacuum port flange
- Indirect cooling by LN2 cryogen
- Tube wall type heat exchanger for heating sample
- Replaceable temperature sensors, heaters, and hermetic feed-throughs
- Fully vacuum jacketed 4″ OD tail section
- Cryogenic transfer line for connection to a standard commercial LN2 dewar
- Set-up and basic operation manual
Optional System Items
- Ramp and hold type temperature and heater power controller complete with cable set for RS232 computer interface and sample VBasic interface software
- Low Temperature Gas or Liquid Supply System (LTSS)
If you do not need a complete package or you need other features not listed here, please contact us so that we can modify a quotation for you.