CTC-20 Cryostat is designed for quick and easy sample changes. Now changing samples and temperature cycles can be accomplished faster and with more ease!
- Customer may order any number of windows as they need (none, 1, 2, 3, 4, or full 360 clear view)
- Tail sections have quick access (no tools required)
- Temperature Range of 4K to 425K
- Heater, dual element heater disc, both 25 and 50 ohm, with 32 AWG Phosphor Bronze or copper leads and connector. standard
- 1.00″ Dia. Sample Mounting block for cold finger
- Tail Section connected to main body with a “V” type clamp band for Quick access
- Standard Tail Section with removable windows frames to hold windows (standard quartz)
- Optional extra Window frames can be made to hold any type of window required
- Windows are to be sealable with o-ring or indium seals
- Fully vacuum jacketed Tail Section
- Vapor Cooled Thermal Radiation Shield is polished and gold plated. Tail section of radiation shield is spring friction fit to vapor cooled thermal shield for Quick access. Thermal Radiation Shield is Optional
- KF-25 Vacuum flange port
- Cryogen fill/vent port, KF-25 flange 1.00″ ID
- Indirect cooling by cryogen liquid helium or nitrogen, 1-2 liter capacity
- Vacuum tight manifold provides for 2- 1.25″ X 1.25″ flanges for feed-through mounting
- One, 15 pin, Sub-min D type electrical/vacuum feed-through on a vacuum flange. Standard
- 4 BNC type electrical feed-throughs on a vacuum manifold. Optional
- Main body dimensions, app. 8″ OD x 12″ long
- All joints and seals to be helium leak tested to 1×10-7 Std. c.c./sec
- Setup and basic operation manual
Examples of the many possible custom cold fingers:
Each with different temperature sensor placement, sample mounting,window exposures and sample contacts. YOU tell us what you want for your sample.
Example of only one of the many possible custom cold fingers that can be made for the customer.